Guru Nanak Jayanti Quotes For Students & Children
Guru Nanak Jayanti Quotes
- I am not the born; how can there be either birth or death for me?
- Let no man in the world live in delusion. Without a Guru none can cross over to the other shore.
- Even Kings and emperors with heaps of wealth and vast dominion cannot compare with an ant filled with the love of God.
- God is one, but he has innumerable forms. He is the creator of all and He himself takes the human form.
- Thou has a thousand eyes and yet not one eye; Thou host a thousand forms and yet not one form.
- The lord can never be established nor created; the formless one is limitlessly complete in Himself.
- Death would not be called bad, O people, if one knew how to truly die.
- There is but One God, His name is Truth, He is the Creator, He fears none, he is without hate, He never dies, He is beyond the cycle of births and death, He is self illuminated, He is realized by the kindness of the True Guru. He was True in the beginning, He was True when the ages commenced and has ever been True, He is also True now.
- From its brilliancy everything is illuminated.
- Sing the songs of joy to the Lord, serve the Name of the Lord, and become the servant of His servants.
- Through shallow intellect, the mind becomes shallow, and one eats the fly, along with the sweets.
- He who shows the real home in this body is the Guru. He makes the five sounded word reverberate in man.
- As fragrance abides in the flower
- As reflection is within the mirror,
So does your Lord abide within you,
Why search for him without?
- The True One was there from time immemorial.
He is there today and ever there you will find.
He never died nor will he ever die. …
Look within, you will see Him there enshrined.
- Whatever be the qualities of the man with whom a woman is united according to the law, such qualities even she assumes, like a river, united with the ocean.
- I don’t die… He who is merged with the omnipresent is never gone.
- The word is the Guru, The Guru is the Word, For all nectar is enshrined in the world Blessed is the word which reveal the Lord’s name But more is the one who knows by the Guru’s grace.