Stick Figures Halloween Craft: Easy Halloween Crafts
Sticks can be used in a variety of creative ways, to make Halloween crafts. Ice cream sticks can come handy for making last minute crafts. One has the option of making many cute little monsters, by using these sticks in an innovative way. Ice cream sticks are easy to avail and make for some great Halloween crafts, when coupled with some other accessories. Stick figures are also very popular among kids on Halloween. Read the article to know the material required and directions for making stick figures Halloween craft.
How To Make Stick Figures
- Ice Cream Stick, with wide ends
- Black Tempura Paint
- Gold Glitter Glue
- ‘ piece of Thin Red Ribbon
- 4 Wiggle Eyes
- Paint the ice cream stick black.
- Cut the ribbon into two, 1″ pieces.
- Cut out a tiny triangle at one end of both the pieces, to make the forked tongue of your snake.
- Glue the ribbons to underside of each end of the ice cream stick.
- Make sure that the forked end of the ribbon-tongue is sticking out.
- Using gold glitter glue, make 3-4 stripes down snake’s body.
- Glue a pair of wiggle eyes onto each end of the ice cream stick.
- Ice Cream Stick
- Red Tempura Paint
- 2 Wiggle Eyes
- Black Marker
- 5′ piece of Red & White Polka Dot Ribbon
- 6 12′ – long Red Chenille Sticks
- Kleenex Tissue
- Tacky Or Hot Glue
- Paint the ice cream stick white in color and let it dry.
- Wrap chenille sticks around the centre and lower portion of ice cream stick.
- Bend the sticks so as to create four arms and four legs.
- Make a small bow using red & white polka dot ribbon.
- Trim the ends to make a small bow out of about 1-1 1/2 in length.
- Glue the ribbon on the ice cream stick, where you want to keep the neck.
- Glue wiggle eyes onto the head.
- Take the Kleenex tissue and cut a small square out of it.
- Carefully cut small slits using scissors and fringe one side of the Kleenex.
- Bunch the opposite end of the Kleenex together and glue to the back of the head.
- Use the black marker to draw mouth and nose.