Centipede Halloween Craft: Easy Halloween Crafts
Centipede can be a great idea for those who are looking for some last minute Halloween crafts. Your centipede requires the minimum material and can be made in just a matter of times. In fact, centipedes have never failed to intrigue children, owing to their weird physicality and size. Therefore, making a centipede can be a nice option to involve your kids and can also be used as a decorative piece to display at your home. Read the article to know the material required and directions to prepare centipede Halloween craft.
How To Make Centipede Craft For Halloween
- Ice Cream Stick
- Orange Tempura Paint
- 6 (12′ long) Orange Chenille Sticks
- Red Glitter Glue
- 2 Wiggle Eyes
- Tacky Glue
- Paint the ice cream stick in orange color.
- Wrap chenille sticks around body to form legs.
- Bend legs into position.
- Glue two wiggle eyes on the head.
- Fill in the gaps with red glitter glue.
- Your Halloween centipede is ready!