In the following lines, we provide the home remedies to treat / cure high BP.
Home / Ayurvedic Remedies for High Blood Pressure:
- The most effective home remedy to treat high BP would be to chew a clove of garlic in an empty stomach. Have a glass of water to swallow it down.
- Take 1 tablespoon each of fresh amla juice and honey in the morning. This is an effective natural remedy to lower the blood pressure.
- Add a tsp of cayenne pepper in half a cup of warm water. Drink this mixture whenever there is an increase in the blood pressure.
- Take equal proportions of watermelon seeds and khas khas. Grind them to make a powdery substance. Have 1 tsp of this powder on an empty stomach in the morning and in the evening. This is helpful in controlling the high BP.
- In 100 grams of water, squeeze half a lemon. Have this concoction after every two hours. This would provide relief and also lower the blood pressure.
- Consume a tsp of fenugreek seeds with water. Repeat this both in the morning and evening for 10 to 15 days.
- A piece or two of garlic rolled in raisins would act beneficially in lowering the blood pressure.
- Consume 4 leaves of holy basil and two leaves of neem with 2-4 teaspoonfuls of water. Have this in an empty stomach for a week. This is effective in treating high BP.
- Consume fresh papaya in an empty stomach for a month. This would help lower the high BP.
- In 1-2 tsp of curd, take some Spiegel seeds. This is a good remedy for treating high BP.
- Walk barefoot on green grass for about 15 to 20 minutes everyday. This improves blood circulation and helps to maintain the blood pressure at normal.
- Take equal proportions of onion juice and honey. Take 2 tablespoons of this mixture two times a day. This is an effective natural remedy to cure high BP.
- Prepare a powdered mixture by adding equal proportions of fennel seeds, cumin seeds and sugar. Add a tsp of this powdered mixture in a glassful of water and drink it. In taking this once in the morning and evening is likely to solve the high blood pressure problem.
- Put hot compress over the heart. It is also useful in curing high BP.
- Consuming baked potatoes are another effective way to cure high blood pressure.
- Prepare a juice using 25 to 30 curry leaves in a cup of water. Strain this drink and consume it in the morning. Lime juice can also be added to the mixture.