World No Smoking Day Quiz For Students: World No Tobacco Day was first introduced by the World Health Organization to be celebrated as a most recognized event all over the world in order to make people easily get aware of all the problems and health complications occurred by the tobacco chewing or smoking to prevent all the health hazards to make the whole world free of tobacco and healthy world of people.
- World No-Tobacco Day: 31 May
- National No-Tobacco Day: 13 March
World No Smoking Day Quiz: 9 Basic Questions
Various other health related events are also organized by the WHO such as AIDS Day, Mental Health Day, Blood Donor Day, Cancer Day and etc to make world free of diseases and its complications. All the events are organized and being celebrated throughout the world very significantly.
It is celebrated intending to aware and encourage people to reduce or completely stop the tobacco consumption in any form all across the globe. The day celebration aims to draw public attention globally to spread the message of harmful effects of tobacco use as well as its complications to others. Variety of global organizations involved in this campaign such as state governments, public health organizations and etc organizes various public awareness programmes locally.
Nicotine addiction is very bad for the health which is lethal and known as brain “wanting” disease which can never be cured however can be fully arrested. It binds the brain dopamine pathways just like other illegal drugs, meth, alcohol, heroin and etc. It prepares the brain to send false message about the need of nicotine to the body as necessary as other survival activities like eating and drinking food and liquids.
Varieties of nicotine addiction quitting method are provided by the health organizations to help the ex-users on the earth to prevent their lives. WHO has banned the promotion, advertisement and sponsorship of the tobacco or its products while celebrating the World No Tobacco Day of 2008 and through the campaign message of “Tobacco-free youth”.
World No Smoking Day Quiz:
On the occasion of “World No Smoking Day” we bring you a simple quiz consisting of 9 questions related to Smoking, Tobacco / Cigarette, take your time and solve it.
- World No Tobacco Day
- World No Tobacco Day Greetings
- World No Tobacco Day Facebook Covers
- Famous English Quotes on Tobacco
- Famous English Quotes on Smoking
- तम्बाकू पर उद्धरण Tobacco Quotes in Hindi
- How is World No Tobacco Day celebrated?
- Tobacco Trivia – World No Smoking Day Quiz
- World No Tobacco Day – Tobacco Quiz
- World No Tobacco Day – India No. 1 in Smokeless Tobacco deaths
- Where does tobacco come from?
- What are themes for World No Tobacco Day?
- What steps are taken by the WHO on World No Tobacco Day?
- Why is World No Tobacco Day Celebrated and its History?