Global human population growth amounts to around 83 million annually, or 1.1% per year. The global population has grown from 1 billion in 1800 to 7.616 billion in 2018. It is expected to keep growing, and estimates have put the total population at 8.6 billion by mid-2030, 9.8 billion by mid-2050 and 11.2 billion by 2100. Many nations with rapid population growth have low standards of living, whereas many nations with low rates of population growth have high standards of living.
India population is equivalent to 17.74% of the total world population.
Poetry On Increasing Population
he then had a family of twelve people
he felt, he was honored by the grace of God.
And many people followed his path
then, one day, they didn’t thought of a great problem
the land, the food and the population
the poverty, the malnutrition in children he had
He, then came to know
the increasing population is a curse
and not the grace of God
He learned to think better, to give better life
to him and to others
and hence, he learned
increasing population is a curse
and not the grace of God.
~ Monica Bhutani
- World Population Day
- Essay On Population Growth
- भारत की बढ़ती जनसंख्या / बढ़ती आबादी: देश की बर्बादी
- World Population Day Speech
- Famous English Quotes about Population
- Hindi Slogans on Population Control जनसंख्या नियंत्रण पर नारे
- Hindi Poem about Over Population जनसंख्या
- Kids poem on Overpopulation in English
- Short English poem about – Increasing Population
- Population Explosion – English Poetry about Population
- 95 per cent of world’s population has health problems
- More than one-fifth of the world’s population lives in just one country. Which one?