Scrambled Eggs Recipe
How To Make Scrambled Eggs, Recipe Of Scrambled Eggs
Children’s Day is celebrated on 14th November to commemorate the birthday of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, also known as Chacha Nehru. Nehru was a great leader and freedom fighter and became the first Prime Minister of independent India. He loved children and worked hard for their growth and prosperity. The national festival of Children’s Day is celebrated with great fun and frolic throughout the nation. A number of cultural events and activities are organized on this day. Luxurious delicacies are made for the kids. Amongst the various yummy treats, eggs have always been a child’s favorite. And scrambled eggs just cannot be resisted by any kid when prepared for breakfast. Flavorful and aromatic, they can be made in just a few minutes. Treat your children on this Children’s Day with scrambled eggs delicacies. Read through the lines below and find your perfect recipe of making scrambled eggs.
How To Make Scrambled Eggs
- 8-10 Eggs
- ½ cup Milk
- 10 big Bread Slices
- 50-100 g Butter
- 4-5 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- Break open the eggs in a large bowl. Beat them lightly with a fork.
- Melt butter in a saucepan on low heat.
- Add eggs and milk. Sauté till the mixture gets thick and fluffs up.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle salt to taste. Mix well.
- Toast the bread slices. Apply a layer of butter to the toasted slices, using the bowl containing 4 to 5 tbsp of butter.
- Place a spoonful of scrambled eggs on the toast and heat generously.
- Sprinkle pepper and serve hot.
- Repeat with the other bread slices and remaining scrambled eggs.
- 1 tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Onion (chopped)
- 4 Eggs (beaten)
- ¼ cup Tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Place a skillet over medium heat and melt.
- Add onions and sauté till they turn translucent.
- Add the eggs and stir to scramble them.
- When the eggs are almost done, add tomatoes and feta cheese. Stir.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the eggs till the cheese is melted.
- 6 Eggs
- ¼ cup Water
- ½ tsp Salt
- Dash of Pepper
- 2 tbsp Butter/ Margarine
- ¼ cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1 tsp fresh Dill (snipped)
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl.
- Add water, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Add the egg mixture and cook, stirring gently, on medium heat till the eggs turn almost done.
- Add cheese and dill. Cook till the eggs are completely done and cheese has melted.