Fertility Herbs — For thousand of years a number of herbs are being used to enhance the fertility of women. One of the most cherished of the fertility-increasing plants is Red clover. Red clover is especially helpful if there is scarring of the fallopian tubes, irregular menstrual cycle, abnormal cells in the reproductive tract and unexplained infertility. Dong Quai, the noted Chinese herb, is also very helpful in fertility treatment. Dong Quai balances estrogen in the body, and is traditionally used to regulate the menstrual cycle.
Major natural fertility herbs that are useful for women are:
- Black Cohosh
- Chaste Tree Berry (Vitex Agnus Castus)
- Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis root)
- False Unicorn Root
- Wild Yam
- Red clover (Trifolium pretense).
- Partridge berry (Mitchella repens)
- Liferoot (Senecio aureus)
- Senecia Jacobea
- Senecio Vulgaris