— Heart beats occur at normal pace and are regular in nature. When these become irregular and strong or forceful, they are known as heart palpitations. It has become a common phenomenon and is seen among both men and women of all age groups. Some of the causes for heart palpitations are stress, incorrect diet, and sometimes unhealthy lifestyle. The other reasons for palpitations are nervousness, increased physical activity, flatulence and excessive smoking. Heart palpitations are the first signs that the heart is not in the proper state. The most common symptoms of heart palpitations are an increase in pulse rate and a thumping feeling in the chest. In the following lines, we provide home remedy to treat / cure heart palpitations naturally.
Home Remedies for Heart Palpitation
- The best way to cure palpitations naturally would be to have a guava empty stomach. Have this in the morning regularly. Not only would it treat palpitations but provide a soothing effect.
- Another remedy would be to have grape juice every day. This would relieve a person suffering from palpitations.
- In a glass of water, add a tablespoon of honey and half cup of lemon juice. Have this combination before going to bed. This is a good remedy to cure heart palpitations.
- Prepare a paste using some snake gourd leaves and water. Put the paste in the cheesecloth and squeeze the juice out of it. Intake this 1 to 2 tablespoon about thrice a day.
- Take some Indian spikenard and add a pinch of camphor and cinnamon. Have this in two to three grams. Another way to have it would be to take it as an infusion in doses of 30 to 60 ml, thrice a day.
- Grind equal amounts of dry coriander, jaggery, and aniseed and make a powdery substance. Have 6 grams of this combination after every meal.
- Increase in the intake of fresh vegetables and fruits. This would relieve a person suffering from heart palpitations.
- Include some physical activities in the regular day to day living. Swimming, cycling and other outdoor sports as your means of exercise are good ways to keep the heart healthy.
- Avoid taking in caffeinated beverages such as soft drinks, alcohol, coffee and tea. These increase the occurrence of heart palpitations.
- Squeeze half of the lemon and mix about 1 tsp of honey to the lime juice. Add 250 ml of water to it. Intake this mixture every day as it would reduce the problem of palpitations.