Coronary Heart Disease
is one of the most important parts of out body as it controls the blood flow. Not only does it caters to regulation the circulation of the blood, but also maintains the level of purity of our blood. While improper diet is the main cause for heart disease
, there are also several other reasons that lead to the occurrence of coronary heart disease. The seven major causes of heart diseases are elevated blood levels of cholesterol, elevated blood pressure, elevated blood uric acid levels, certain metabolic disorders, obesity, smoking
and lack of physical exercise. The symptoms of it are shortness of breath, chest pain or pain down arm, palpitations, fatigue, fainting, emotional instability, cold hands and feet. Coronary heart disease has become the major cause of death around the world and needs to be controlled. The best way to deal with this disease would be to retreat to the natural remedies. Learn more on how to treat / cure heart diseases at home.
Home Remedy For Coronary Heart Disease
- A simple yet effective method to treat heart disease would be to drink milk with garlic. Put a clove of garlic in a glassful of milk. Drink this warm milk before going to bed. Do this for a few days.
- For people who have heart pain along with high blood pressure, prepare a soup of the bottle gourd vegetable. Do not put in large amount of spices and oil. Intake this in the morning and evening.
- In 2 tsp of pure ghee, mix 2 milliliters of the juice of the bael fruits (Aegle marmelos). Have this once in a day regularly. This is the best remedy for people who already had one seizure, as it reduces the possibility of the other.
- Prepare a powder using some roasted asafetida. Add equal amounts of Bishop’s weed seeds, some rock salt and white or black cumin seeds. Grind this mixture well and store it in a glass bottle. Intake 2 to 3 grams of this powder every day.
- In 100 milliliters of ginger juice, add a little amount of honey. Lick this once a day. It will improve the chest pains.
- Mix equal proportions of powdered pods of a cardamom, root of the banyan tree and leaves of the wild snake gourd. Lick this powder with ghee once a day.
- Take some pomegranate leaves and some water. Grind the leaves in the water and then strain the mix. Drink the strained water. This would cure of all the heart diseases.
- Mix 200 milliliters of fresh carrot juice and 100 milliliters of spinach juice. Drink this mixture every day in the morning. Apart from stopping the heart aches, it also reduces the chances of heart attacks.
- A simple way to treat heart disease would be to have an amla (Indian gooseberry) every day. Rich in vitamin C, it would prevent any heart disease.
- Consuming a glass of beet juice or fresh grape juice every day reduces the chances of any heart disease.
- In 10 ml of pomegranate juice, add 10 grams of finely ground sugar. Have this during chest congestion and heart aches.
- Intake parsley tea for about 3 to 4 times a day. Since parsley is good in treating heart disease, it would work perfectly, curing any kind of heart pain.
- Have 1 tsp of onion juice first thing in the morning. It would be helpful in normalizing the percentage of blood cholesterol by oxidizing excess cholesterol.
- Increase the consumption of foods rich in Vitamin E & B such as leafy green vegetables, sardines, egg yolks, nuts, yeast, meat, low-fat dairy products and lentils.