Swami Vivekananda Quotes
National Youth Day is celebrated in India on 12 January on the birthday of Swami Vivekananda. In 1984 the Government of India declared the day as the National Youth Day and since 1985 the event is celebrated in India every year.
Swami Vivekananda One Liner Quotes
- Stay away from anger… it hurts… only you!
- If you are right then there is no need to get angry, and if you are wrong then you don’t have any right to get angry.
- Patience with family is love, patience with others is respect. Patience with self is confidence and patience with God is faith.
- Never think hard about the past, it brings tears… Don’t think more about the future, it brings fear… live this moment with a smile, it brings cheer.
- Every test in our life makes us bitter or better, every problem comes to make us or break us, the choice is ours whether we become victims or victorious.
- Beautiful things are not always good but good things are always beautiful
- Do you know why God created gaps between fingers? So that someone who is special to you comes and fills those gaps by holding your hand forever.
- Happiness keeps you sweet… But being sweet brings happiness.