How Does Homeopathy Work?:
It is a system of treatment which was developed by Samuel Hahnemann in 1796. Hahnemann borrowed some points of the system from Hippocrates and Paracelsus. It is based on the principle ‘like cures like’. The basic tenet of homeopathy is that the cure of a disease is effected by drugs that are capable of producing, in a healthy individual, symptoms similar to those of the disease itself. Most homeopaths believe in the action of minute doses of medicine.
- By treating diseases through small quantities of drugs that excite symptoms similar to those of the disease.
- On the principle of ‘set a thief to catch a thief.’
- On the prinicple of ‘slow and steady wins the race’.
- It kills ills by small sweet pills.
- It works because it’s easy on the pocket.