Flowers For Parents Day
- If you want your parents to remember some happy incidents from your childhood, then wish them with a bouquet of forget-me-nots that signifies remembrance and memories. To make it more personal, attach a handwritten note to it. You can consider referring to some old incidents that will make your parents happy.
- Want to wish good health to your parents on parents’ day? If yes, then a bouquet of ‘feverfew’ is what you need.
- The ‘day lily’ is the Chinese emblem for mothers. So, you can also consider sending a bouquet made of these beautiful flowers to your parents to thank them for all their sacrifices, love, affection, care, and support.
- The ‘white carnation’ is another great choice to wish your parents on parents’ day. The flower stands for innocence, faithfulness, good luck, and purity. A pink carnation signifies a mother’s love.
- If you are looking for ideas to express your heartfelt gratitude to your parents, then a bouquet of fresh ‘camellias’ can best suit your purpose.
- A good idea can be to gift your parents a flower vase and decorate it nicely with an assortment of flowers. Couple it with a personal note and keep in a corner table in the living room. Your parents will definitely feel happy and proud of you.
- If your budget is not restrained, then pamper your parents with a nice gift as a token of gratitude along with a bouquet of fresh seasonal flowers.
Some Interesting Facts
- In Korea, red and pink carnations are used by children to express their thanks, gratitude, and love towards their parents on parents’ day.
- In many countries, white carnations are used and worn on parents’ day. A white carnation signifies the purity of the bond between kids and parents and it also symbolizes the purity of a parent-child relationship.
- In 1907, Anna Jarvis chose a white carnation as an emblem on mothers’ day, as the carnation was her mother’s much loved flower.