You will face the anxiety and restlessness until confessing your feeling to the person with whom you have fallen in love with. It is always better to speak your heart out rather than hiding your feelings and never letting the other person know your feelings. The hesitation and difficulty in proposing is quite normal. But this reluctance has to be under certain limit. If you feel you are totally incapable to overcome these, you may be suffering from any of the valentine phobias. We bring you the list of some common valentine phobias which can come in the way of expressing your love. Check out if you are suffering from any of these. If yes, consult a physician immediately to enable you to enjoy the blessed feeling of love.
Phobias Related to Valentine’s Day
- Ereuthrophobia – Fear of blushing
- Anthrophobia or Anthophobia – Fear of flowers.
- Obligaphobia – Fear of commitment.
- Zelophobia – Fear of jealousy.
- Philophobia – Fear of falling in love or being in love.
- Gamophobia – Fear of marriage.
- Philemaphobia or Philematophobia – Fear of kissing.
- Erotophobia – Fear of physical love.
- Hedonophobia – Fear of any kind of pleasure or having fun.
- Haphephobia – Fear of touching or being touched.
- Gynophobia – Fear of girls.
- Androphobia – Fear of men.