Children’s Day Games: Beetle Game
How To Play Beetle Game, Playing Beetle Game
Children’s Day comes brings along with it a lot of happiness, joy and enjoyment, especially for the kids as it is their day. This national festival is celebrated to mark the birth anniversary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister after independence. It was Nehru’s love and admiration for children that marked his birthday, 14th November as Children’s Day. A number of programs and events are organized by all schools across the country. Kids engage in playing different games with their friends as part of the celebrations. The beetle game is an easy and interesting game that can be played anywhere. The main idea of the game is to draw a beetle the fastest. Go through the lines below to know the rules for playing the beetle game.
How To Play Beetle Game: Children’s Day Games
- Drawing Paper
- A pair of Dice
How to Play
- The main objective of the game is to make the beetle in the least number of chances.
- Distribute a sheet of drawing paper and marker to each player.
- Each player rolls both the dice together to get a number.
- Draw the part of the beetle’s body adjacent to the number that you get on the dice.
- Given here are the body parts of the beetle that you can draw on securing a number on the dice.
1 – Head
2 – Body
3 – Leg
4 – Leg
5 – Leg
6 – Leg
7 – Leg
8 – Leg
9 – Eye
10 – Eye
11 – Antenna
12 – Antenna
- In case you get a one and two on two dices in your chance, you can either draw the head (1) or body (2) but not both. In case you already have drawn the head and body, you can draw a leg as 1+2 equals 3.
- Make sure that you start with drawing the beetle’s head or body. You cannot draw legs without the body and eyes or antenna without the head.
- In case your beetle already has the parts for which you rolled the dice, your turn is over and cannot roll the dice again.
- The player to complete his beetle first comes out as the winner.
- You can use different colors to make your beetle colorful and different.
- Sheets of Paper
- Pens / Pencils
How to Play
- Let each player have a sheet of paper and a pen.
- The game starts by each player taking a turn to roll the dice.
- Draw the part of the beetle’s body corresponding to the number achieved on the dice.
- Given here the rolls that decide the body part to be drawn.
1 – Eye (one of the 2 eyes)
2 – Antenna (one of the 2 antennas)
3 – Leg (one of the 6 legs)
4 – Tail
5 – Head
6 – Body
- The game starts with rolling a 6 on the dice as the other parts cannot be drawn without the body.
- Draw the body part corresponding to the number on the dice.
- Draw the head before you proceed with drawing the antennas and eyes.
- The first player to complete the beetle is declared as the winner.