World Health Day Facebook Covers For Students:
World Health Day: Celebrations
World Health Day celebration focuses on increasing the life expectancy by adding good health to the lives of people and promoting healthier living habits. Youths of the new era are also targeted by this event to prevent and make them healthy to make the world healthy and free from AIDS and HIV.
Disease spreading vectors like mosquitoes (malaria, dengue fever, filaria, chikungunya, yellow fever and etc), ticks, bugs, sand flies, snails and etc are also spotlighted by the WHO to make the world free from a wide range of diseases caused by parasites and pathogens. It provides better prevention and cure from the vector-borne diseases spread by vectors and travelers from one country to other. WHO supports various health authorities on global basis to make their own efforts for the public health problems to enhance better life without any diseases.
Some of the objectives of why it is being celebrated yearly are listed below:
- To increase the public awareness of various causes and prevention of high blood pressure.
- To provide detail knowledge of getting prevented from various diseases and their complications.
- To encourage most vulnerable group of people to frequently check their blood pressure and follow medications from the professionals.
- To promote self care among people.
- To motivate the worldwide health authorities to make their own efforts in creating the healthy environments in their country.
- To protect families living in the disease vulnerable areas.
- To teach travelers and send them a messages about how to get protected from the vector-borne diseases while traveling.