— Dark underarms is a condition when the skin under the arms or the armpits as we know gets dark. Dark armpits restrict a person to wear sleeveless tops because it would be very embarrassing for her. Dark underarms can be the result of improper cleaning, sweating, dead skin cells and friction due to different types of clothes. For some people, it may be due to shaving products or deodorants containing alcohol. Dark underarms may be accompanied by itching, sweating and bad odor. There are several ways to treat the problem naturally. In the following lines, we provide the home remedies to cure dark underarms.
Home Remedy For Dark Underarms
- The best and effective home remedy to treat dark underarms it to use lemon. Take a piece of lemon and rub it on the armpits.
- Baking soda also acts favorably in curing the darkness of the underarms. After bath, apply some baking soda onto the armpits.
- Apply Vitamin E oil on the armpits to treat dark underarms.
- Rub the underarms with coconut oil to remove the darkness from the underarms.
- Make a paste using 1 tsp of lime juice, 1 tsp of cucumber juice as well as a hint of turmeric powder. Apply this paste on your armpits and wash off after 20 minutes.
- Take 1 tsp of gram flour, 1 tsp of curd and a pinch of turmeric to make a paste. Apply this mixture to your armpits and rinse after it has dried with cold water.
- Mix a little sandalwood powder and a few drops of rose water to make a paste. Apply this paste onto your underarms.
- Potato is an active bleaching agent. Apply potato juice on the underarms and keep it for sometime. It would effectively remove the darkness of the armpits.