Mothers Day Quotes For Students And Children: Mother’s Day is an annual event celebrated every year to honour and respect a mother. It is a modern time celebration which was originated in the North America in order to honour the mothers. It is celebrated to salute the motherhood as well as increasing the maternal bonds to children. It is celebrated to increase the influence of mothers in the society. Mother’s day is being celebrated every year on different dates in various countries all across the world. In India, it is celebrated every year on second Sunday of the month of May. Listed are some of the popular mother’s day special quotations in English.
Mothers Day Quotes For Students And Children
- If you bungle raising your children, I don’t think whatever else you do well matters very much. ~ Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
- Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he’ll end up hating you. ~ Jill Bennett
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- Most mothers are instinctive philosophers. ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe
- Men are what their mothers made them. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. ~ Honore de Balzac
- Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother. ~ Lin Yutang
- That best academy, a mother’s knee. ~ James Russell Lowell
- Anyone who doesn’t miss the past never had a mother. ~ Gregory Nunn
- Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother’s love is not. ~ James Joyce
- All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his. ~ Oscar Wilde
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.