Environment Day Quotes For Students And Children: World environment day is also known as the Environment Day, Eco Day or short form WED. It has been one of the great annual events for years which is being celebrated worldwide by the people aiming to protect the unique and life nurturing Nature on every 5th June.
World Environment Day: 05 June
Environment Day Quotes
Environment Day Quotes (June 05): It’s a time to remind us that the environment we live in, while bold and strong, also requires a lot of protection. There are many environmental issues that the world is facing right now, and there’s a big push for humans to change our lifestyles for the benefit of the planet – and each other.
- Thank God men cannot fly, and lay waste the sky as well as the earth. ~ Henry David Thoreau
- There is a sufficiency in the world for man’s need but not for man’s greed. ~ Mohandas K. Gandhi
- Modern technology, Owes ecology, An apology. ~ Alan M. Eddison
- Don’t blow it, good planets are hard to find.
- Nature provides a free lunch, but only if we control our appetites. ~ William Ruckelshaus
- Because we don’t think about future generations, they will never forget us. ~ Henrik Tikkanen
- I’m not an environmentalist. I’m an Earth warrior. ~ Darryl Cherney
- Let us a little permit Nature to take her own way; she better understands her own affairs than we. ~ Michel de Montaigne
- We never know the worth of water till the well is dry. ~ Thomas Fuller
- We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children. ~ Native American Proverb
- There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth. We are all crew. ~ Marshall McLuhan
- They kill good trees to put out bad newspapers. ~ James G. Watt
- Economic advance is not the same thing as human progress. ~ John Clapham
- For 200 years we’ve been conquering Nature. Now we’re beating it to death. ~ Tom McMillan
- If civilization has risen from the Stone Age, it can rise again from the Wastepaper Age. ~ Jacques Barzun
- When we heal the earth, we heal ourselves. ~ David Orr
- We cannot command Nature except by obeying her. ~ Francis Bacon
- Take care of the earth and she will take care of you.
- We could have saved the Earth but we were too damned cheap. ~ Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
- Civilization… wrecks the planet from seafloor to stratosphere. ~ Richard Bach
- Land really is the best art. ~ Andy Warhol
- The Earth is what we all have in common. ~ Wendell Berry
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. ~ Albert Einstein
- To leave the world better than you found it, sometimes you have to pick up other people’s trash. ~ Bill Nye
- An understanding of the natural world and what’s in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfillment. ~ David Attenborough
- And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and my soul. ~ John Muir
- Nature does not hurry yet everything is accomplished. ~ Lao Tzu
- The real you is loving, joyful and free. The real you is just like a flower, just like the wind, just like the ocean, just like the sun. ~ Don Miguel Ruiz
- It is a blessing to be the color of the earth; do you know how often flowers confuse me for home? ~ Rupi Kaur