Diwali Quotes In English [II]
Diwali Quotes For Students And Children
- Light a lamp of love! Blast a chain of sorrow! Shoot a rocket of prosperity! Fire a flowerpot of happiness! Wish u and your family “SPARKLING DIWALI”
- May this Diwali, you be blessed with good fortune – as long as Ganesh Ji’s trunk, wealth and prosperity – as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos and troubles – as small as his mouse.
- The significance of Deepavali is the removal of darkness and ignorance from the mind and filing it with goodness. – Sri Chandrashekarendra Saraswati
- Diwali – The gorgeous festival of snacks and sweets everyone enjoying a royal feast; when old and young with delight meet and with love and affection do all hearts beat.
- Diwali is here – the gracious festival celebrating victory, of myth and mystery; the festival that signals triumph over tragedy. May it Bestow all with Love and Happiness!
- May these rich blessings be your due, a wealth of friendships, old and new. Some service rendered, some solace given, and gentle peace with god and heaven. Heartfelt wishes for you and your family on the eve of Diwali.
- For this, is a special time when family and friends get together, for fun. Wishing amusement and fun to cheer your days, in this Diwali festive season.
- Let us keep Diwali holding it close 2 our hearts for its meaning never ends and its spirit is the warmth and joy of remembering friends.
- May the joy, cheer, mirth and merriment of this divine festival surround you forever. May the happiness, which this Deepavali season brings lasts forever.
- Diwali – A festival full of sweet memories, sky full of fireworks, mouth full of sweets, house full of diyas and heart full of enjoyment.
- May the joy, cheer, delight and cheerfulness of this heavenly festival surround you forever. May the happiness that this season brings brighten your life and, hope the year brings you luck and fulfills all your dearest dreams!
- On this auspicious festival of lights, may the glow of joy, prosperity and happiness illuminate your life and your home. Wishing you a Happy Diwali.
- Doubt is like darkness, Trust is like light, There is no way to destroy light by throwing darkness in to it. So come together and enjoy the festival of lights…
- The sun does not shine there, nor do the moon and the stars, nor do lightning shine, All the lights of the world cannot be compared even to a ray of the inner light of the self. Merge yourself in this light of lights and Enjoy the supreme Deepavali.