Fathers Day Cake Recipes Students And Children:
Make this fathers day
special for your father; celebrate it with immense zeal and enthusiasm, the way he used to celebrate your birthday when you were a kid. Serve him with the most scrumptious meal and classy drink. Sit by his side and discuss how lucky you are to have a father like him. Remind him of all the little sweet favors he has bestowed you with and discuss that how he managed to be so caring and responsible. Apart from this, reciprocate his sweet love with a cake prepared by you. Do not bother if you are very bad at cooking, simply stir little love and affection in the cake recipes given below and you will be able to prepare the best cake in the world.
Cake Recipes For Fathers Day
Apple Coffee Cake Recipe
- 5 cups Tart apples, cored, peeled, chopped
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Dark raisins
- 1/2 cup Pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 2 1/2 cups Sifted all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven at 350 degree centigrade
- Take a medium sized pan and lightly oil your pan.
- Take a large bowl and mix apples with sugar, raisins, and pecans into it.
- Blend the ingredients well
- Let this mixture stand for 30 minutes.
- Mix oil, vanilla, and egg in the prepared mixture.
- Sieve together flour, soda, and cinnamon into a bowl.
- Mix the sieved flour mix into apple mixture about 1/3 at a time just enough to dampen dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Keep it into the preheated Oven.
- Bake it for 35-40 minutes.
- Keep it in Refrigerator for 15 minutes
- You can also garnish it with cream if you wish.
- Serve into square pieces.
Basic Sponge Cake Recipe
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 cup Flour
- Lemon Rind, grated
- Preheat oven at 325 degree centigrade.
- Separate the whites and yolks of the eggs, in two bowls.
- Pound the yolks, until it turns thick and attains lemon color.
- Stir sugar and lemon juice into the beaten egg yolks.
- Now, mix in the grated lemon rind.
- In a bowl, sift the flour well.
- Cut and fold the prepared egg mixture in the filtered flour.
- Bake in an ungreased pan for fifteen minutes.
- Serve after cooling.