- What do you call a bunny with a large brain?
- Why did the Easter egg hide?
He was a little chicken!
- What do you call ten rabbits marching backwards?
A receding hareline
- Why did the magician have to cancel his show?
He had just washed his hare and could not do a thing with it.
- What do you call a duck who plays basketball?
A slam duck
- What do Easter Bunny helpers get for making a basket?
Two points, just like anyone else on the team.
- What is invisible and smells like carrots?
The Ether Bunny
- What’s the difference between a bunny and a lumberjack?
One chews and hops, the other hews and chops.
- What did the rabbit say to the carrot?
It’s been nice gnawing at you.
- Why did the rabbit cross the road?
Because it was the chicken’s day off.
- Why do you have to go to bed?
Because the bed won’t come to you!
- When can you eat soap?
When you change the ‘a’ to ‘u’!
- What do young geese suffer with?
- How can you fit a ten page article about milk into five pages?
- Which bird likes to eat sawdust?
- Which fish is also a weapon?
A sword fish.
- What do frogs drink?
A croak a cola
- What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment but never in 100 years.
The letter M
- Which letter of the alphabet is wet and salty?
- What do you get if you milk a cow after an earthquake?
- What’s the best cure for rheumatism in the hip?
- Why does lightning shock people?
Because it doesn’t know how to conduct itself!
- How do you join Dracula’s fan club?
Send your name, address and blood group!
- What do you call seaside spooks?
- What’s the worst kind of driving school?
One that offers crash courses!
- What is the difference between – a bottle of medicine and a doormat?
One is shaken up and taken and the other is taken up and shaken.
- What’s black and white and goes round and round?
A zebra on a roundabout!
- What are the speaking gadgets called that can be found on the end of telephones?
- What looks like half a tomato?
The other half!
- What is the difference between the Prince of Wales and a tennis ball?
One is heir to the throne and the other is thrown into the air.
- What is the difference between – an orchestral conductor and an oven?
One makes the beat and the other bakes the meat.
- What is the difference between a forged rupee note and an insane rabbit?
One is bad money and the other is a mad bunny.
- What will always support you when everyone else lets you down?
Tags English Puzzles for fun English riddles for classroom activity English riddles for Kids English riddles for School Children Funny English riddles Short English riddles