Photo: Nearly 5,000 people trooped to the Marikina Sports Center to participate in an event that hoped to increase awareness on the importance of blood donation. According to the Marikina Public Information Office, they have successfully formed the “Biggest Human Blood Drop” after a total of 4,817 people joined the activity of the Philippine Blood Center.
The Guinness World Records world record for the Largest human blood drop was set by the Korean Red Cross with 3,006 participants in Pyeongchang, South Korea.
Guinness World Records also recognized the world record for the largest human image of an ear; it consists of 1,215 participants and was achieved by Raindropss and Sathyabama University (both India) in Tamil Nadu, India, on 3 December 2016.
The event broke Quezon City’s previous Guinness world record of about 4,200 participants.
After the formation of the “World’s Biggest Human Blood Drop,” a mass blood-letting activity was also conducted at the Marikina Sports Center building. The event was also held as part of the city’s 378th founding anniversary celebration.
After the formation of the “World’s Biggest Human Blood Drop,” a mass blood-letting activity was also conducted at the Marikina Sports Center building, according to GMA News.
- World Blood Donor Day: 14 June
- World Blood Donor Day Facebook Covers
- World Blood Donors Day Greeting Cards
- Blood Donation Quotes in English
- Blood Donation Slogans
- विश्व रक्तदान दिवस पर नारे
- रक्तदान व अंगदान पर कुछ नारे
- रक्तदान – अंगदान पर अनमोल वचन
- History of World Blood Donor Day?
- Why celebrate World Blood Donor Day?
- How to celebrate World Blood Donor Day?
- Themes for World Blood Donor Day?
- National Voluntary Blood Donation Day – Date, Objective & Importance
- Largest human blood drop
- Motivational Hindi Poem on Blood Donation रक्तदान है महादान
- Donate Blood – Inspirational English poem on Blood Donation