- What is at the end of a rainbow?
The letter W!
- What is as light as a feather, but even the world’s strongest man couldn’t hold it for more than a minute?
- What starts with the letter “t”, is filled with “t” and ends in “t”?
- What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it?
- You walk into a room with a match, a karosene lamp, a candle, and a fireplace. Which do you light first?
- A man was driving his truck. His lights were not on. The moon was not out. Up ahead, a woman was crossing the street. How did he see her?
It was a bright and sunny day!
- What kind of tree can you carry in your hand?
- If an electric train is travelling south, which way is the smoke going?
There is no smoke, it’s an electric train!
- You draw a line. Without touching it, how do you make the line longer?
You draw a shorter line next to it, and it becomes the longer line.
- What has one eye but cannot see?
- A man leaves home and turns left three times, only to return home facing two men wearing masks. Who are those two men?
A Catcher and Umpire.
- Which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks?
Neither, they both weigh one pound!
- How many months have 28 days?
All 12 months!
- A frog jumped into a pot of cream and started treading. He soon felt something solid under his feet and was able to hop out of the pot. What did the frog feel under his feet?
The frog felt butter under his feet, because he churned the cream and made butter.
- A horse is on a 24 foot chain and wants an apple that is 26 feet away. How can the horse get to the apple?
The chain is not attached to anything.
- If a blue house is made out of blue bricks, a yellow house is made out of yellow bricks and a pink house is made out of pink bricks, what is a green house made of?
- What goes up a chimney down but can’t come down a chimney up?
- We see it once in a year, twice in a week, and never in a day. What is it?
The letter “E”
- Mr. Blue lives in the blue house, Mr. Pink lives in the pink house, and Mr. Brown lives in the brown house. Who lives in the white house?
- They come out at night without being called, and are lost in the day without being stolen. What are they?
- How do you make the number one disappear?
Add the letter G and it’s “GONE”
- What goes up but never comes down?
Tags Brain Food Brain Teasers Brainteasers Difficult Riddles Funny Riddles Good Riddles Good Riddles and Answers Logic Riddles Logic Riddles and Answers Riddles And Answers Riddles Brain Teasers Riddles For Kids
 Tell the missing digit [Step 1] : Choose a large number of six or …