- HIV/AIDS has no boundaries
- My play Safe Sex was picked apart because critics thought it was untrue. It was a play in which no one had AIDS, but the characters talked about how it was going to change their lives
- Small aids to individuals, large aid to masses
- AIDS is an absolutely tragic disease. The argument about AIDS’ being some kind of divine retribution is crap
- Give a child love, laughter and peace, not AIDS
- I know one man who was impotent who gave AIDS to his wife and the only thing they did was kiss
- If you judge people you have no time to love them
- Let us give publicity to H.I.V./AIDS and not hide it, because the only way to make it appear like a normal illness like TB, like cancer, is always to come out and say somebody has died because of H.I.V./AIDS, and people will stop regarding it as something extraordinary
- The AIDS is a disease that is hard to talk about
- I burned out on AIDS and did no AIDS work for a couple of years. I was so angry that people were still getting this disease that nobody can give you – you have to go out and get it!
- My son has died of AIDS
- Because of the lack of education on AIDS, discrimination, fear, panic, and lies surrounded me
- You can’t get AIDS from a hug or a handshake or a meal with a friend
- This AIDS stuff is pretty scary. I hope I don’t get it
World Aids Day Slogans, Quotes and Messages
World aids day is celebrated every year all over the world on 1st of December to raise the public awareness about AIDS (Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome). AIDS is a pandemic disease caused due to the infection of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV). Here we have listed some popular Slogans, Quotations & Messages which one can use to spread AIDS awareness.