- Open up and say Om.
- Reach your potential.
- Reduce stress, regain focus, better day.
- Relax, replenish, revive.
- Sculpt your ideal body, free your true self, transform your life.
- Stretch Out the Stress.
- Stretch your life span.
- Stretch your mind.
- Stretched and Unstressed.
- Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in.
- The focus on strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There’s No Place Like Om.
- Transform your body, mind, and life today.
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters to what lies within us.
- Which way do you bend.
- Would you like time to breathe?
- Yoga everyday keys the doctor away.
- Yoga for greater self control.
- Yoga is for Posers.
- Yoga is the key to flexibility.
- Yoga is TWISTED.
- Yoga woman play nice.
- Yoga: It’s a mind body spirit thing.
- You don’t have to be good at it.
A recent study founded that 20.4 million Americans practice yoga, an increase of almost 30% in just four years. An average $10.3 billion is spent each year on classes, products, equipment, clothing, and media for yoga. The average gender demographic that performs yoga is comprised of 82.2% women and 17.8% men. To spread the benefits and trends related to yoga exercise, the following series of yoga slogans have been used by existing businesses and enthusiasts from all over.
Name: Leonardo da Vinci / लिओनार्दो दा विंची Birth: Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci …