- The theme of 2016 would be “Prevent Hepatitis: It’s up to you”.
- The theme of 2015 was “Prevention of Viral Hepatitis. Act now”.
- The theme of 2014 was “Hepatitis: Think Again”.
- The theme of 2013 was “More must be done to stop this silent killer”.
- The theme of 2012 was “It’s closer than you think”.
- The theme of 2011 was “Hepatitis affects everyone, everywhere. Know it. Confront it”.
- The theme of 2010 was “This is hepatitis”.
- The theme of 2009 was “Am I Number 12?”.
- The theme of 2008 was “Am I Number 12?”.
Home » Kids Questions & Answers » Health Questions & Answers » What are the themes for World Hepatitis Day?
In 2010 the World Health Organization made World Hepatitis Day one of only four official disease-specific world health days, to be celebrated each year on the 28th July. Millions of people across the world now take part in World Hepatitis Day, to raise awareness about viral hepatitis, and to call for access to treatment, better prevention programs and government action.
World Health Day Greeting Cards: The World Health Day is a global health awareness day …