Wishes For Parents On Parent’s Day
- Good parent’s always hand over to their children roots and wings. The roots help know and remind where home is, while the wings help in taking flight and exercising what has been taught. A very happy parents’ day to you my dearest parents.
- As a parent, the most important thing that you can ever teach a child is to get along with you. As my parents, the both of you have done just this and so much more. Thank you for the love. A cheer filled parents’ day to you!
- For everything that you do, Me, I’ll kiss and hug you too, because day in and day out you love me do, you feed me and you need me, you teach me to play and pray, do smile a lot for today is Parents’ Day!
- Here I go! You lifted my high, when I was oh-so-down, you have even given me the wings, so I could reach my higher ground, all that I really do need, well, it’s right here with you. From the bottom of my heart, I wish we’d never have to be apart, for from the start it has always been you and my heart. Happy Parents’ Day; that is all I have left to say.
- There’s something that I need you to know, I believe that long long ago, before even the age of time, you and me, we made a wish together, for our love to last forever and ever, and the angels, they just flew down to make our wish come true, for one lifetime really isn’t long enough with you. Mother and Father, I love you too.
- As parents to me, your arms were always open when I needed a hug, your noble hearts understood when I needed a hug and you’re ever watchful eyes were stern when I needed to be disciplined. To me you have been both a parent and a friend, your love and strength have given me the wings I needed to fly. Thank you mother, thank you father, for being everything you have been to me. Here’s wishing you the happiest parent’s day ever!
- You have seen me laugh and you have seen me cry, you have seen me on an emotional high and put up with my every lie, you have always been there for me, without really letting me feel the need to be set free. I may have not always said it, I may have never let you know, but here I am saying it like never before, Mom and Dad, I love you. I hope and do pray that you enjoy this Parent’s Day, strangely however, with parents like you, every other day should be nothing but parents’ day!
- Relationships don’t always have to be about similarities and commonness, at times, if not for most of the times, it can be about respecting and accepting differences. This is exactly what you as my parents have managed to achieved, respected me for all that I am and accepted me as I am. For you and your love for me, I am ever so grateful. Thank you – Thanks a million! Happy Parent’s Day!