Parent’s Day SMS Messages, Parent’s Day Funny Messages
- The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents, and the second half by our children. ~ Clarence Darrow
- One of the highlights of any stay in CalaGonone is to take a boat trip in the Gulf of Orosei to visit the many beaches that can only be reached from the sea. Once during their stay at CalaGonone, a couple with three children in tow went to purchase tickets for such a boat trip.
- While their parents patiently waited in line, the kids shouted at the top of their voices and fidgeted, whined, and punched one another. The helpless couple tried to reprimand them, but to no avail. Others watched them with varying degrees of sympathy and irritation.
- At last they reached the ticket window.
- “Five tickets, please,” the father said. “Two round trip, three one way.”
- Two kids are talking to each other. One says, “I’m really worried. My dad works twelve hours a day to give me a nice home and good food. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. I’m worried sick!”
- The other kid says, “What have you got to worry about? Sounds to me like you’ve got it made!”
- The first kid says, “What if they try to escape?”
- You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. ~ Franklin P. Jones
- Little Johnny returns from school.
“You had your arithmetic test today, right?” asked his father.
“Right!” answered Johny.
“So how did it turn up?”
Johny said that he got an F in arithmetic.
“Why?” asked his father. “Were the sums tough for you?”
“No dad.” Johny replied, “The teacher asked ‘How much is 2 x 3?’ I said ‘6’”
“You were right. So?” his father was curious.
“Then she asked me ‘How much is 3 x 2?'”
“What’s the freakin’ difference?” asks the father.
“That’s what I said.” replied Johny.
- Few things are more satisfying than seeing your own children have teenagers of their own. ~ Doug Larson
- In the little world in which children have their existence, whosoever brings them up, there is nothing so finely perceived and so finely felt as injustice. ~ Charles Dickens
Funny SMSs and messages are ideal for those who’ve often shared good jokes with their parents and would like to make them smile on Parent’s day with at least an SMS or mail to show that they always care and remember.