For a newly married woman, the occasion is of utmost importance on her first fast gives a new definition to her newly formed relationship. It becomes a day of love, care and commitment, so couples also exchange love notes and messages on this day. If you find it awkward to say it on your own, simply send a love message with a ‘Thank You’, this will express more than enough. Here are few messages which husbands can send to their wives on the occasion of Karwa Chauth.
Karwa Chauth Love Messages
- Dhanya woh devi jo pati sukh hetu vrat paave
Dhanya woh pati jo devi roop patni paave
Dhanya woh swaroop jo Manushyata ka deep jalawe!
Karvachauth ki Shubhkamnaye
- Muhabbat aik aisi bhi,
Khuda ki banai moti si,
Bhook pyaas se aur chamke..
Aise fitrat karva chauth ki jyoti si
- When I say I love you,
It doesn t mean just 3 words of love,
It means I care for you,
I trust u,
I believe you,
I miss you,
Love sometimes changes some moment
And sometimes Whole Life!
- I m feeling so happy, do u know why?
Cuz i m so lucky, do u know how?
Cuz God loves me.Do u know how?
Cuz he gave me a gift.
Do u know what?
Its YOU my love!
- If I were a tear in ur eye I wood roll down onto ur lips.
But if u were a tear in my eye,
I wood never cry as I wood be afraid 2 lose u!
Thanks for being mine forever.
Happy Karva Chauth!
- I told my heart not to beat since u were filled in it ,it kept my word and stop the beat.Since the blood was passing through the heart,the passes of each drop said ur name my love! Thanks for praying for me. Happy Karva Chauth!
- May God bless you with all those happiness and pleasures you have asked for me sweetheart! Wish you a happy Karva Chauth and a prosperous married life with me!
- We’ll make life a bed of roses, no pain, no loss and no fear. You simply ask to God for our togetherness and I will do the rest. Happy Karwa Chauth!