Being the festival of lights, Diwali in India is a holy tradition and it symbolizes the emergence of light in the darkness, the triumph of truth and the extinction of ignorance and arrival of wisdom. The festival is celebrated with great joy and ecstasy all over the country. It is a glorious occasion to rejuvenate your relationship with your loved ones. It is the time to get back to your long lost friends and acquaintance and celebrate the festival of lights together, with fun and fervor. The best way to convey your heartfelt wishes is to send greetings to your loved ones. Since sending greeting cards via the traditional system of post can be a bit time consuming, you may opt for the easier ways to put across the thoughts. One such way is sending SMS. In the article, we have compiled a list of Diwali wishes that can be used in greeting cards.
Happy Deepavali Wishes
- “Celebrate the triumph of Goodness over evil. May this bright day bless you with health, wealth and prosperity. Happy Diwali.
- Hope the festival of lights enlightens your home and heart with peace and serenity. Wishing you loads of joy and happiness, on Diwali.
- May the Goddess of wealth and the God of Knowledge bless you with their choicest blessings on this Diwali!
- May the festival of lights encircle your life with joy and happiness. Success comes at your doorsteps. With these blessings, I send my warm wishes to you on Diwali.
- May the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi bestow you with opulence and prosperity. May you have a sparkling Deepavali.
- As the holy occasion of Diwali is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here’s hoping this festival of beauty brings your way.
- On Diwali, I send you wishes for a year filled with prosperity, health and lots of fun! Hope you have a happy Diwali!
- I hope that the beauty of this festival of lights, bring a world of joy, happiness and contentment to you, to last the whole year through. Happy Diwali.
- May the lamps of joy, illuminate your life and fill your days with the bright sparkles of peace, mirth and goodwill, because you are someone who deserves life’s best and so much more. Have a joyous Diwali.
- May the warmth and splendor, that are a part of this auspicious occasion, fill your life with happiness and bright cheer, and bring to you joy and prosperity, for the whole year.
- May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Diwali is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here’s hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead. Best wishes on Diwali.
- Diwali is the time for joy and happiness. Rejoice on this blessed occasion, spread the glee to your friends and loved ones by sending them our dazzling Happy Diwali greetings.