As per the astrological traditions, the sun sign of a person is that particular zodiac sign in which the Sun was, at the time of his/her birth. The ecliptic, the apparent path through which the Sun passes in the sky, is divided into twelve equal parts and each of the part comprises of a separate zodiac/astrological sign. When the sun enters a particular sign in which it will spend the whole month, that zodiac sign becomes the sunsign or star sign for that month. In sun sign astrology, the placements of only those planets are taken in account, which affect the Sun.
Each of the star signs is associated with a different symbol and represents the zodiac sign in which the Sun was at the time of a person’s birth. The description of a sun sign provides information about the basic personality traits of person who is born under that sign. Sun rules willpower and ego and the sun signs tell us about the uniqueness of an individual, who he is and what he is about to become. In the following lines, we have provided the basic description of all the sun signs (star signs), along with their symbols and meaning.
Sun Sign Compatibility
There are twelve sun signs that make up the entire zodiac. All these signs have different personalities, different characteristics, different elements and different qualities. These differences mean that a particular sun sign becomes perfectly compatible with only a few other astrological signs. In case of all the zodiac signs, the chances of compatibility are comparatively quite less. Now, you must be thinking how to know which signs are you compatible with and which are completely opposite to your personality.
Don’t worry; we are here at your service. In this section, we have provided information about the compatibility between different zodiac signs. With the help of such information, you will be able to know which astrological signs gel well with your nature. At the same time, you will be able to know why you never get on well with a few individuals. Along with that, there is also information on the perfect love match for each and every sun sign. Read and explore the world of zodiac signs and their compatibility.
- Astrological Significance of Basant Panchami
- Astrology and Amitabh Bachchan
- Astrology and Popular Gemstones
- Astrology Still Matters in Indian Marriages
- Astrology: History and Beliefs
- Choosing Your Gem
- Dealing with Karma
- Destiny’s Children
- History of Astrology
- How Tarot Cards Can Help You!
- How Caring A Husband-Wife You Are?
- Is Your Car Number and Brand in Sync with Your Rashi?
- Is Your Name A Cause of Your Troubles?
- Jyoti Basu and Role of Number 8
- Life Path Number 1
- Life Path Number 2
- Life Path Number 3
- Life Path Number 4
- Life Path Number 5
- Life Path Number 6
- Life Path Number 7
- Life Path Number 8
- Life Path Number 9
- Love Will Cure This World!
- Master Number 11 Made Rajesh Khanna
- My Lucky Mobile Number
- Numerology Made Simple
- On The Path of Astrology
- Origin of Tarot Cards
- Pisces Men Too Dreamy To Marry?
- Rahu And Marriage
- Rahu-Ketu Transit
- Rahu Transits To Sagittarius
- The Gandhi Anna Connect
- The Magic of Numbers
- What Do The Stars Say In 2011?
- Who’ll Be The Next Prime Minister?
- Why Do We Assume Geminis Cannot Be Monogamous?
- Will My Marriage Survive?
- Yantra – Astrological Relevance
- गीता में छुपे ज्योतिषीय उपचार
- समझ जाएं शनिदेव व लक्ष्मी हैं आप पर मेहरबान
- गृहणी खुश – धन लक्ष्मी खुश
- पीतल के बर्तनो का इस्तेमाल करें – जीवन सुधर जायेगा
- बृहस्पति ग्रह और राजयोग का सुख
- श्री गणेश मंत्र देता है सौभाग्य
- अंकविद्या अनुसार आपकी भाग्यवृद्धि
- विश्व के प्रेरणाश्रोत भगवान श्रीकृष्ण
- विवाह से पहले रखें इन बातों का ध्यान
- हस्ताक्षर और आपका भाग्य
- क्या मेरा मोबाइल नंबर लकी है
- राहु केतु के अशुभ प्रभाव से कैसे बचें
- मंगल अब नहीं करेगा विवाह अमंगल
- ज्योतिष और रत्न
- मूंछों वाली स्त्रियों से बचें
- शारीरिक बिमारी और रत्न
- जन्मकुंडली में शनि ग्रह और उसका अशुभ प्रभाव