- Tuesday, Sam and Peter went to a restaurant to eat lunch. After eating lunch, they paid the bill. But Sam and Peter did not pay the bill, so who did?
Their friend, Tuesday.
- What gets broken without being held?
- What is always coming but never arrives?
- What goes through towns and over hills but never moves?
- What has Eighty-eight keys but can’t open a single door?
- What has a neck but no head?
- A monkey, a squirrel, and a bird are racing to the top of a coconut tree. Who will get the banana first, the monkey, the squirrel, or the bird?
None of them, because you can’t get a banana from a coconut tree!
- Which eight-letter word still remains a word after removing each letter from it?
- What has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps, can run but never walks, and has a bank but no money?
- The Smith family is a very wealthy family that lives in a big, circular home. One morning, Mr. Smith woke up and saw a strawberry jam stain on his new carpet. He figured out that everyone who was there that morning had a jam sandwich. By reading the following excuses, figure out who spilled the jam.
Billy Smith: “I was outside playing basketball.”
The Maid: “I was dusting the corners of the house.”
Chef: “I was starting to make lunch for later.”
Who is lying?
It was the maid. The house is circular, it has no corners.
- Two fathers and two sons go on a fishing trip. They each catch a fish and bring it home. Why do they only bring 3 home?
The fishing trip consists of a grandfather, a father and a son.
- What has 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs in the afternoon, and 3 legs at night?
A: A person! As a baby you crawl (4 legs), as an adult you walk (2 legs), then when you are older you use a cane (3 legs)
- The more it dries, the wetter it becomes. What is it?
- What can you hear but not touch or see?
- What starts with “P” and ends with “E” and has more than 1000 letters?
A post office!
- What loses its head in the morning but gets it back at night?
- What is something you will never see again?
- Jack rode into town on Friday and rode out 2 days later on Friday. How can that be possible?
Friday is his horse’s name!
- Can you name the two days starting with T besides Tuesday and Thursday?
Today and tomorrow.
- What is round on both sides but high in the middle?
- If two’s company and three’s a crowd, what are four and five?
- What is the center of Gravity?
The letter V.
- What is the last thing you take off before bed?
Your feet off the floor.
- A lawyer, a plumber and a hat maker were walking down the street. Who had the biggest hat?
The one with the biggest head.
- What kind of room has no doors or windows?
- I have keys but no locks. I have space but no room. You can enter but can’t go outside. What am I?
- What is next in this sequence: JFMAMJJASON_ ?
The letter D. The sequence contains the first letter of each month.
- A man was cleaning the windows of a 25 story building. He slipped and fell off the ladder, but wasn’t hurt. How did he do it?
He fell off the 2nd step.
- How many seconds are there in a year?
12. (January 2nd, February 2nd, March 2nd….)
- One night, a butcher, a baker and a candlestick maker go to a hotel. When they get their bill, however, it’s for four people. Who’s the fourth person?
One night can also mean one knight. That makes four: one knight, a butcher, a baker and a candlestick maker!
- What instrument can you hear but never see?
A: Your voice! You can sing with your voice like an instrument and hear it, but no one can see it!
Tags Brain Food Brain Teasers Brainteasers Difficult Riddles Funny Riddles Good Riddles Good Riddles and Answers Logic Riddles Logic Riddles and Answers Riddles And Answers Riddles Brain Teasers Riddles For Kids
 Tell the missing digit [Step 1] : Choose a large number of six or …