Distance & Location: 335 km from Delhi. Only 17 km short of Shimla (Himachal Pradesh, Northern India) and 2.5 km from the Kalka - Shimla highway, a picturesque forest drive takes you to Park Woods. It is surrounded by a scenic countryside with spectacular views and a wide variety of bird life. Here the delightful chirping of birds and lush pine, oak and rhododendron forests welcome you!
- Open areas, hammocks, swings, benches.
- Double decked machaan style multi-cuisine restaurant, open air cafe, bonfires and barbeques.
- Bamboo cottages and deluxe Swiss tents with 12'x12' bedroom + sitting area, fans and 12'x6' bathrooms.
- Attached bathrooms with western style flush toilets and separate bathing area, 24 hours running hot and cold water.
- Regular 24 hours electricity and back up generator.
- First aid, doctor on call.
- Cabs on call for sightseeing, excursions and drop to Railway Station .
- Common telephone, cell phones work (unfortunately!).
- Shoghi town with a general provisions market is just 5 kms away.
- Round the clock security.
• Daily bed tea
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner
• All taxes.