Day 1: Cochin
Arrive at Cochin airport / railway station, assistance on arrival by Drive to, Proceed to Cochin known as Queen of Arabian Sea one of the finest natural harbors on the Arabian Sea coast. Check in to the hotel. Local sightseeing - visit St.Francis church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Mattancherry Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue and Chinese fishing nets. Evening you can go for a sunset cruise through the lake. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Munnar
After breakfast proceed to Munnar. Cochin to Munnar [150 Kms] Munnar the Kashmir of South India is a part of Kerala. It is one of the most popular hill stations in India. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Munnar
After breakfast full day sight seeing tour visiting the Mattupetty & Kundale dam, Echo point, Rajamalai sanctuary, Anaimudi peak view etc. Evening explore the tea plantations on their own. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4: Thekkady
After breakfast drive to Thekkady. Munnar - Thekkady [100 Kms] the famous wild life sanctuary of the South India , home to nomadic tribes of wild elephant, boar, deer, the great Indian tiger and more. On arrival checks in to the hotel. Evening go for boat cruise in the lake to watch wild animals. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Thekkady
After breakfast day free for sightseeing, boating, plantation tour, etc. at Thekkady. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6: Alleppey - Hotels
After breakfast, drive to Alleppey. Munnar – Alleppey [275 Kms]. The Kerala backwaters consist of a complex network of lagoons, lakes, & canals and are best experienced. Check in to the hotel .Local sightseeing in an around Alleppey Overnight at Hotel.
Note: THESE ARE THE REGULAR HOUSEBOAT RULES if the guest choose Houseboat
• The check in time of houseboat is 12.00 noon & check out time is 9.00am
• Houseboat will anchor at 5.30 pm in the evening.
• Houseboat staff will be there in the boat at your service.
• Cruising time will be 12.00 noon to 5.30 & next day 7.00 am to 9.00 am
• A/C operates from 8.30 pm to morning 6.30 am
Day 7: Kovalam
After breakfast drive to Kovalam, Alleppey – Kovalam [180 km], this is a famous beach in South India with golden sands and coconut palms. On the way sightseeing at Trivandrum. Check in to the hotel. Evening enjoy the beach. Overnight at hotel
Day 8: Kovalam
After breakfast, local sightseeing at Kovalam, relax on beach at Kovalam and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 9: Trivandrum
After breakfast departure transfers to Trivandrum Airport / railway station for onward journey. Shopping and city tour according to the Departure time.
• Accommodation for 2Adults in standard room
• Complimentary accommodation for 2children below 5yrs sharing the same room without extra bed.
• In hotel / resort - CPAI basis ( bed + breakfast)
• In houseboat APAI basis (bed + lunch + dinner + breakfast)
• Transportation with NON A/C Car (inter hotels transfers, all sightseeing, Toll & parking, drivers Bata & service tax).