- What do you call a bunny with a large brain?
- Why did the Easter egg hide?
He was a little chicken!
- What do you call ten rabbits marching backwards?
A receding hareline
- Why did the magician have to cancel his show?
He had just washed his hare and could not do a thing with it.
- What do you call a duck who plays basketball?
A slam duck
- What do Easter Bunny helpers get for making a basket?
Two points, just like anyone else on the team.
- What is invisible and smells like carrots?
The Ether Bunny
- What’s the difference between a bunny and a lumberjack?
One chews and hops, the other hews and chops.
- What did the rabbit say to the carrot?
It’s been nice gnawing at you.
- Why did the rabbit cross the road?
Because it was the chicken’s day off.
- Why do you have to go to bed?
Because the bed won’t come to you!
- When can you eat soap?
When you change the ‘a’ to ‘u’!
- What do young geese suffer with?
- How can you fit a ten page article about milk into five pages?
- Which bird likes to eat sawdust?
- Which fish is also a weapon?
A sword fish.
- What do frogs drink?
A croak a cola
- What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment but never in 100 years.
The letter M
- Which letter of the alphabet is wet and salty?
- What do you get if you milk a cow after an earthquake?
- What’s the best cure for rheumatism in the hip?
- Why does lightning shock people?
Because it doesn’t know how to conduct itself!
- How do you join Dracula’s fan club?
Send your name, address and blood group!
- What do you call seaside spooks?
- What’s the worst kind of driving school?
One that offers crash courses!
- What is the difference between – a bottle of medicine and a doormat?
One is shaken up and taken and the other is taken up and shaken.
- What’s black and white and goes round and round?
A zebra on a roundabout!
- What are the speaking gadgets called that can be found on the end of telephones?
- What looks like half a tomato?
The other half!
- What is the difference between the Prince of Wales and a tennis ball?
One is heir to the throne and the other is thrown into the air.
- What is the difference between – an orchestral conductor and an oven?
One makes the beat and the other bakes the meat.
- What is the difference between a forged rupee note and an insane rabbit?
One is bad money and the other is a mad bunny.
- What will always support you when everyone else lets you down?
Acclaimed Indian director Shyam Benegal is best known for his intimate portraits of Indian women, …