- What has a foot but no legs?
- Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die. What is it?
- What comes down but never goes up?
- I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
- Mary’s father has 5 daughters – Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono. What is the fifth daughters name?
If you answered Nunu, you are wrong. It’s Mary!
- How can a pants pocket be empty and still have something in it?
It can have a hole in it.
- In a one-story pink house, there was a pink person, a pink cat, a pink fish, a pink computer, a pink chair, a pink table, a pink telephone, a pink shower– everything was pink!
What color were the stairs?
There weren’t any stairs, it was a one story house!
- A dad and his son were riding their bikes and crashed. Two ambulances came and took them to different hospitals. The man’s son was in the operating room and the doctor said, “I can’t operate on you. You’re my son.”
How is that possible?
The doctor is his mom!
- What goes up when rain comes down?
- What is the longest word in the dictionary?
Smiles, because there is a mile between each ‘s’
- If I drink, I die. If i eat, I am fine. What am I?
- Throw away the outside and cook the inside, then eat the outside and throw away the inside. What is it?
Corn on the cob, because you throw away the husk, cook and eat the kernels, and throw away the cob.
- What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
- What travels around the world but stays in one spot?
- What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment and never in one thousand years?
The letter M
- What has 4 eyes but can’t see?
- If I have it, I don’t share it. If I share it, I don’t have it. What is it?
- Take away my first letter, and I still sound the same. Take away my last letter, I still sound the same. Even take away my letter in the middle, I will still sound the same. I am a five letter word. What am I?
- What has hands but can not clap?
- What can you catch but not throw?
- A house has 4 walls. All of the walls are facing south, and a bear is circling the house. What color is the bear?
The house is on the north pole, so the bear is white.
Weekly Tarot Predictions by Poonam Sethi: 16 – 22 March, 2018 Poonam Sethi is a …