Preparing grilled patties for your teacher on an occasion as special as Teacher’s Day is a very good idea. Grilled patties prove to be a real delight to the taste buds and can make almost anyone's mouth water. The procedure to make grilled patties is simple to follow and doesn’t require any extensive preparations. You just have to put the ingredients in the right amount and at the right time, for that perfect taste. It is a great culinary pleasure and enjoyable to eat. Your teacher will most definitely love it.
How To Make Grilled Patties
• 2 tsp Oil
• 1 small Onion (grated)
• 2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
• 2 Carrots (shredded)
• 1 small zucchini (shredded)
• 1˝ cups rolled oats
• 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
• 1 Egg
• 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
• 1˝ cups Flour
• Heat oil in a pan, over low heat.
• Put onion and garlic in it and cook for about 5 min, till tender.
• Add the carrots and zucchini.
• Continue to cook and stir for 2 min.
• Remove pan from heat, and mix in oats, cheese, and egg.
• Add Soya sauce.
• Transfer the mixture to a bowl, and refrigerate one hour.
• Preheat the grill on high heat.
• Put the flour on a large plate.
• From the vegetable mixture, make round patties.
• Cover each patty with the flour.
• Oil the grill grate, and grill patties for 5 minutes on each side, or until browned.