World aids day
is celebrated every year all over the world on 1st of December
to raise the public awareness about AIDS (Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome). AIDS is a pandemic disease caused due to the infection of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV). Here we have listed some popular Slogans, Quotations & Messages which one can use to spread AIDS awareness.
World Aids Day Slogans, Quotes and Messages
- HIV/AIDS has no boundaries.
- My play Safe Sex was picked apart because critics thought it was untrue. It was a play in which no one had AIDS, but the characters talked about how it was going to change their lives.
- Small aids to individuals, large aid to masses.
- AIDS is an absolutely tragic disease. The argument about AIDS’ being some kind of divine retribution is crap
- Give a child love, laughter and peace, not AIDS.
- I know one man who was impotent who gave AIDS to his wife and the only thing they did was kiss.
- If you judge people you have no time to love them.
- Let us give publicity to H.I.V./AIDS and not hide it, because the only way to make it appear like a normal illness like TB, like cancer, is always to come out and say somebody has died because of H.I.V./AIDS, and people will stop regarding it as something extraordinary.
- The AIDS is a disease that is hard to talk about.
- I burned out on AIDS and did no AIDS work for a couple of years. I was so angry that people were still getting this disease that nobody can give you – you have to go out and get it!
- My son has died of AIDS.
- Because of the lack of education on AIDS, discrimination, fear, panic, and lies surrounded me.
- You can’t get AIDS from a hug or a handshake or a meal with a friend.
- This AIDS stuff is pretty scary. I hope I don’t get it.