Lala Lajpat Rai Famous Quotes: Lala Lajpat Rai (28 January 1865 – 17 November 1928), was an Indian Punjabi author, freedom fighter and politician who is chiefly remembered as a leader in the Indian Independence movement. He was popularly known as Punjab Kesari. He was part of the ‘Lal Bal Pal’ trio. Here we have compiled down some of the famous Lala Lajpat Rai quotes and sayings. Just hope you will like this quote compilation and learn something from Lala Lajpat Rai words.
- The Government which attacks its own innocent subjects has no claim to be called a civilized government. Bear in mind, such a government does not survive long. I declare that the blows struck at me will be the last nails in the coffin of the British rule in India.
- If I had the power to influence Indian journals, I would have the following headlines printed in bold letters on the first page: Milk for the infants, Food for the adults and Education for all.
- Since the cruel killing of cows and other animal have commenced, I have anxiety for the future generation.
- Proceeds from the qualities that man by grace and not others.
- I always believed that my silence on several topics will be an advantage in the long run.