Indira Gandhi Famous Quotes For Students & Children
Date of Birth: 19 November, 1917
Place of Birth: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Parents: Jawaharlal Nehru (father) and Kamala Nehru (mother)
Spouse: Feroze Gandhi
Children: Rajiv Gandhi and Sanjay Gandhi
Education: International School of Geneva, Vishwabharati University, Shantiniketan; Somerville College, Oxford
Association: Indian National Congress
Movement: Indian Independence Movement
Political Ideology: Right winged, Liberal
Religious views: Hinduism
Publications: My Truth (1980), Eternal India (1981)
Passed Away: 31 October, 1984
Memorial: Shakti Sthal, New Delhi
- Indira Gandhi English Essay for Students
- राष्ट्रीय एकता: महत्व और आवश्यकता पर निबंध
- राष्ट्रीय एकता दिवस पर जानकारी विद्यार्थियों के लिए
- Indira Gandhi Biography For Students, Children
- National Integration Day: Indira Gandhi’s Birthday
- Indira Gandhi Famous Quotes For Students
- राष्ट्रीय एकता पर निबंध विद्यार्थियों के लिए
- Presidents, Prime Ministers Images For Students
- इंदिरा गांधी के अनमोल वचन विद्यार्थियों के लिए
Indira Gandhi Famous Quotes For Students
- You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.
- Forgiveness is a virtue of the brave.
- The power to question is the basis of all human progress.
- You must learn to be still in the midst of activity and to be vibrantly alive in repose.
- Martyrdom does not end something, it only a beginning.
- If I die a violent death, as some fear and a few are plotting, I know that the violence will be in the thought and the action of the assassins, not in my dying.
- A nation’s strength ultimately consists in what it can do on its own, and not in what it can borrow from others.
- My father was a statesman, I am a political woman. My father was a saint. I am not.
- There exists no politician in India daring enough to attempt to explain to the masses that cows can be eaten.
- One must beware of ministers who can do nothing without money, and those who want to do everything with money.