All teachers and students celebrate this day at their schools, colleges and other educational institutes.to make independence day attractive and effective some unique and attractive slogans of independence day is used.
Below we have provided some slogans those are sure to ignite patriotism in you. Slogans have often proved their mettle, by acting as catalyst for many great revolutions in history. A small and wisely written slogan can make you feel the same passion as our freedom fighters once had.
Independence Day Slogans: 15th August
These unique and meaningful slogans on India’s Independence Day can be used to make this celebration more effective and memorable especially for students. You can choose any Independence Day slogan to celebrate 15 August.
Find here best slogans on Independence Day (15 August) with the eye catchy images to make your this year’s independence day celebration full of joy and happiness:
Independence Day Slogans: 15 August Motivational Slogans
- I respect my freedom and I love freedom.
- We salute the real Heroes who gave us freedom.
- I respect the martyrs who died for freedom.
- See, how beautifully our National Flag “Tiranga” is waving in the air!
- Salute the real heroes who sacrificed their lives for freedom.
- 15th August celebration is the symbol of our freedom.
- We breathe in an independent country because of our revolutionaries.
- We love my freedom, we respect our freedom.
- India is great, I love my India.
- Celebrate freedom by honoring our Freedom Fighters (National Heroes).
- Many lost their lives to gain independence; we are lucky one only to retain independence.
- India is my country and I’m proud of it.
- Freedom in the mind, faith in the words, pride in our hearts, memories in our souls, let’s salute the nation
- I love my country not because it is great, but because it is my own.
- Being grateful our nation, what a great sensation.
- Being an Indian is the matter of the proud.
- Don’t only celebrate freedom, but also acknowledge the sacrifices made to gain it.
- It’s our right to enjoy the freedom but never forget the sacrifices of freedom fighters.
- For a country freedom is oxygen and for its citizen, it is a heart beat.
- Independence was gained through revolutionary voices and millions of sacrifices.
- One individual may die but that idea will after death incarnate itself in a thousand lives.
- We gave blood to gain independence; will give more to retain it.
- Let’s take the decision to value our nation.
- Independence was gained by courage and sacrifice, of our countrymen, who didn’t compromise.
- Freedom is never given it is won.