Here we have collected some popular ‘Human Rights Day Quotes‘ For students & children in English.
Human Rights Day Quotes for Students
- The real struggle for us is for the citizen to cease to be the property of the state.
- Many of us persons of the tinted persuasion care about human rights and artistic freedom too.
- To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.
- The rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened.
- Laws are silent in times of war.
- Knowledge makes a man unfit to be a slave.
- Wherever men and women are persecuted because of their race, religion, or political views, that place must — at that moment — become the center of the universe.
- Until justice rolls down like water and righteousness like a mighty stream.
- We are just two people. Not that much separates us. Not nearly as much as I’d thought.
- No matter how pathetic or pitiful, every human is fated to have one moment in their lives in which they can change their own destiny.
- Please use your freedom to promote ours.
- The only way to make sure people you agree with can speak is to support the rights of people you don’t agree with.
- Today’s human rights violations are the causes of tomorrow’s conflicts.
- We believe that human rights transcend boundaries and must prevail over state sovereignty.
- An injustice committed against anyone is a threat to everyone.