Hanukkah Quotes: Hanukkah Messages, Sayings
- Even our misfortunes are a part of our belongings.
- Most Texans think Hanukkah is some sort of duck call.
~ Richard Lewis
- May love and light fill your home and heart at Hanukkah.
- If I had to choose one over the other, I’d choose Hanukkah.
~ Susan Bauer
- We light candles in testament that faith makes miracles possible.
~ Nachum Braverman
- The darkness of the whole world cannot swallow the glowing of a candle.
~ Robert Altinger
- Chanuka is about the spark of the divine in all of us made in God’s image.
~ Suzanne Fields
- When you’re in love it’s the most glorious two and a half days of your life.
~ Richard Lewis
- Is not Hanukkah a symbol of Israel, and its light a symbol of his immortality?
~ Leo Jung
- Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.
- By all means, then, let us have psalms and days of dedication anew to the old causes.
~ Charles Reznikoff
- Still ours the dance, the feast, the glorious Psalm,The mystic lights of emblem, and the Word.
~ Emma Lazarus
- Blessed is the match consumed in kindling flame Blessed is the flame that burns in the secret fastness of the heart.
~ Hannah Senesh
- They are making fun of Hanukkah, disparaging Kwanza, and being disrespectful about Christmas talking about on St. Nicholas.
~ Michael Hausfeld
- Come here, I will show you a new way to the Creator: Not through speech, but through song! Let us sing and Heaven will understand us.
~ Rabbi Nahman
- To me every hour of the light and dark is a miracle, Every cubic inch of space is a miracle.
~ Walt Whitman