Blood Donation Quotes in English:
Blood Donation is service to humankind, by donating blood you help a needy and save a precious life. Transfusion of blood every year saves millions of life all over the world every year, their are millions of blood donors all over the world But still their are number of countries who don’t have adequate number of blood suppliers and face the challenge of blood supply to the patients in the country. However WHO is trying to make available adequate blood to the needy patients all over the world in order of this World Blood Donors Day
is celebrated on 14th June
every year to promote Blood Donation all over the world, and one of the best way to promote a cause is sharing short quotes and slogans related to the cause here we will share some of the best slogans and quotes regarding blood donation:
- Bring a life back to power. Make blood donation your responsibility.
- The measure of life is not its duration, but its donation. ~ Peter Marshall
- Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense. ~ Mark Overby
- Be a blood and organ donor. All it costs is a little love.
- Wherever a man turns he can find someone who needs him. ~ Albert Schweitzer
- Starve a vampire, donate blood.
- A Bottle Of Blood Saved My Life. Was It Yours.
- Spare only 15 minutes and save one life.
- The measure of a life, after all, is not its duration, but its donation. ~ Corrie Ten Boom
- The Blood You Donate Gives Someone Another Chance At Life. One Day That Someone May Be A Close Relative, A Friend, A Loved One Or Even You.
- He who writes in blood and aphorisms does not want to be read, he wants to be learned by heart. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
- Your Droplets Of Blood May Create Ocean Of Happiness.
- My goal is to spread the word about the need for more blood donors. ~ Niki Taylor
- Five minutes of your time + 350 ml. of your blood = One life saved.
- Heroes come in all types and sizes.
- A scholar’s ink lasts longer than a martyr’s blood.
- The purpose of life is not to be happy – but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all. ~ Leo Rosten
- If you’re a blood donor, you’re a hero to someone, somewhere, who received your gracious gift of life.
- You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~ John Wooden
- Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something.
- Evry Drop Counts. Give Blood Today.
- Blood: Costs nothing to you and is priceless to someone else.
- The first and highest law must be the love of man to man. Homo homini Deus est – this is the supreme practical maxim, this is the turning point of the world’s History. ~ Ludwig Feuerbach
- Blood Donor is a Life Saver.
- A Pint of Sweat will Save a Gallon of Blood.
- The blood is red gold in time of saving a life.
- Your children needs one pint of blood to live, pick the heterosexual one.
- Peace, above all things, is to be desired, but blood must sometimes be spilled to obtain it on equable and lasting terms. ~ Andrew Jackson
- Accidents and medical emergencies don’t take holidays – we need blood every minute, every day of the year.
- I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat. ~ Winston Churchill
- The only gift is a portion of thyself. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. ~ Winston Churchill
- Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.
- The Blood Donor of today may be recipient of tomorrow.
- Change The World Give Blood Today.