Miss Sradhanjali, born on 25th February, 1977 in Balasore district of Orissa is the youngest daughter of Ashwini Kumar Jena, Sradhanjali was initiated in music from her childhood and began to participate in district level cultural programme competitions from the age of ten. After her Board of Secondary Education examination Sradhanjali admitted into Utkal Sangeet Mahavidyalaya in the stream of Hindustani vocal music from that day. She has not looked back able guidance of her aum smt. Asholata Satpathy and now learning the higher techniques of Hindustani Vocal music from Dr. Chittaranjan Pani Sr. fellow, Dept. of culture, Govt. of India, lecturer B.J.B. Autonomous University in the Dept. of Hindustani Music. Sradhanjali is no doubt a good product of the Music College and she has proved herself perfect imparting vocal training to the students of Guru Nanak English Medium School as an employed teacher.you contract me on firstname.lastname@example.org and M-8802761177
1) Rawa Academy cultural meet, Bhubaneswar.
2) Cultural function of Udyan Puri.
3) District cultural function, Balasore.
4) Baisakhi Festival, Bhubaneswar.
5) Guru Nanak Jayanti Festival, Bhubaneswar.
6) Bhubaneswar Music circle programme, Bhubaneswar