- Creating more unions may help in preventing the child labor as it will encourage more people to help against child labour.
- All the children should be given first priority by their parents to take proper and regular education from their early childhood. This step needs much cooperation by the parents as well as schools to free children for education and take admission of children from all walks of life respectively.
- Child labour needs high level social awareness with the proper statistics of huge loss in the future for any developing country.
- Every family must earn their minimum income in order to survive and prevent child labour. It will reduce the level of poverty and thus child labour.
- Family control will also help in controlling the child labour by reducing the families burden of child care and education.
- There is need of more effective and strict government laws against child labour in order to prevent children from working in their little age.
- Child trafficking should be completely abolished by the governments of all countries.
- Child workers should be replaced by the adult workers as almost 800 million adults are unemployed in this world. In this way adult will get job and children will be free from child labour.
- Employment opportunities should be increased for adults in order to overcome problem of poverty and child labor.
- Business owners of factories, industries, mines, etc should take the pledge of not involving children in any type of labour.
What are the Solutions to Child Labour?
In order to eliminate the social issue of child labour, there is need to follow some effective solutions on urgent basis to save the future of any developing country. Following are some solutions to prevent child labour: