Health care organizations like “the World Health Organization, the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC), the International Federation of Blood Donor Organizations (IFBDO) and the International Society of Blood Transfusion (ISBT)” work jointly to organize international level programs to promote people globally.
Campaign celebration preparations are carried out by the Council of Europe for many years. The demand of safe blood transfusion is increasing day by day in spite of the blood donation by almost 92 million people every year worldwide. Activities involves organizing commemorative events, meetings, discussion, debates, quiz competitions, publishing relevant stories in newspapers, scientific conferences, publishing articles worldwide, international scientific journals, sports activities and other promotional activities in the public places, schools, colleges, universities and other educational institutions.
- World Blood Donor Day: 14 June
- World Blood Donor Day Facebook Covers
- World Blood Donors Day Greeting Cards
- Blood Donation Quotes in English
- Blood Donation Slogans
- विश्व रक्तदान दिवस पर नारे
- रक्तदान व अंगदान पर कुछ नारे
- रक्तदान – अंगदान पर अनमोल वचन
- History of World Blood Donor Day?
- Why celebrate World Blood Donor Day?
- How to celebrate World Blood Donor Day?
- Themes for World Blood Donor Day?
- National Voluntary Blood Donation Day – Date, Objective & Importance
- Largest human blood drop
- Motivational Hindi Poem on Blood Donation रक्तदान है महादान
- Donate Blood – Inspirational English poem on Blood Donation