The two diseases may seem to be alike in that they both invade the body. However, they are basically very different. Cancer is a condition in which some body cells suddenly begin to behave abnormally. They may start to produce growths called tumors either inside or outside the body. If the tumors cannot be controlled, they can interfere severely with the body and eventually cause death. But there are several ways in which doctors can treat cancer and many patients can cured.
AIDS stands for ‘acquired immune deficiency syndrome’. This means it is a disease in which the body’s immunity – its natural defense to diseases – fails. The person becomes susceptible to diseases that would normally be resisted, and may die from them.
Intensive research is being carried out in many countries to find effective ways of fighting both cancer and AIDS.
- एड्स पर निबंध
- एड्स रोगी की प्रेरणादायक सच्ची कहानी
- Essay On AIDS For Students And Children
- Bill Gates’ Post On Thailand’s ‘Condom King’: Must Read
- ‘Handle with care’, they are humans too – December 1 is World AIDS Day
- Why are cancer and AIDS so feared?
- World Aids Day Information For Students
- World AIDS Day Slogans, Quotes and Messages