Why Celebrate: The aim of the Governing Council of the United Nations Development Programme is paying great attention towards the reproductive health problems of the community people as it is the leading cause of the ill health as well as the death of the pregnant women worldwide. It has been distinguished that around 800 women are dying daily in the procedure of giving birth to a baby. The campaign of the World Population Day every year increases the knowledge and skills of the people worldwide towards their reproductive health and family planning.
Around 1.8 billion youngsters are entering to their reproductive years and it’s very necessary to call their attention towards the primary part of the reproductive health. According to the statistics, it is noted that the world population on 1st of January 2014 has been reached to 7,137,661,030. The annual celebration of world population day is planned with lots of activities and events to make aware people about the reality.
Through this great awareness celebration, people are encouraged to take part in the event to know about population issues like importance of family planning towards the increasing population, gender equality, maternal and baby health, poverty, human rights, right to health, sexuality education, use of contraceptives and safety measures like condoms, reproductive health, adolescent pregnancy, girl child education, child marriage, sexually transmitted infections and so many.
World Population Day Greeting Cards For Students And Children
- World Population Day
- World Population Day Greeting Cards
- World Population Day Facebook Covers
- Famous English Quotes about Population
- Hindi Slogans on Population Control जनसंख्या नियंत्रण पर नारे
- How do we celebrate World Population Day?
- What are themes for World Population Day?
- Why do we celebrate World Population Day?
- Hindi Poem about Over Population जनसंख्या
- Kids poem on Overpopulation in English
- Short English poem about – Increasing Population
- Population Explosion – English Poetry about Population
- 95 per cent of world’s population has health problems
- More than one-fifth of the world’s population lives in just one country. Which one?